Website of Julius Engelbert Frederik Röntgen *1945
The picture above is “Sunrise” next to the Naturereserve Merrevliet on the Island of Voorne and is a property of the Dutch Society for the Conservancy of Nature: “Vereniging Natuurmonumenten”. Sunrise, May 13, 2011, 5.23 AM. ©2011, picture by Julius Röntgen.
This website is a remodelling of my first site published in 1997 and continued on my new website under juliusrontgen.info in 2009.
- Page 1. Short biography on Julius E.F. Röntgen.
- Page 2. My work.
- Page 3. My hobbies
- Page 4. 40 Years of Colourphotography. My first colour slides: part1 France (1963, 1964) part 2. Germany (1964) and part 3 Greece (1965)
- Page 6/7 and 8: Journeys to France.
- Page8/9 and 10 the Joutney to Greece with young Dutch people, who passed their exams to go to College and Univwersity. July and August 1965.
- Page 11 and page 12. The yearly Themepage: in 2014/2015 the History of the Berlin Wall (August 13, 1961 – November 9, 1989)
The picture above: on the right: ©2011, Joost Galema, Hilversum.
All pictures and texts: ©2015, Julius Röntgen
Last revision of this page: August 1, 2017
Berlin. Julius with his bicycle in front of the Brandenburg Gate, view from The Eastern side of Berlin.
this picture© 2007. Fred Winsser (USA), my American Cousin from Boston (MA).